The slimmest wooden watch ever: minimalistic, high quality and sustainable. According to traditional craftsmanship, our Slim watch is manufactured in the German city of Pforzheim. Just as Meissen stands for porcelain, so is Pforzheim still the representative for wristwatches today: a place and a promise of quality at the same time. With our SLIM we want to remind people of this idea. A real KERBHOLZ „Made in Germany“ and winner of the Red Dot Design Award.
• The thinnest wooden watch "Made in Germany"
• Handmade wooden watch case with natural grain
• Particularly high wearing comfort thanks to low weight and feel of natural wood
• Sapphire-coated mineral glass
• High-grade Swiss Parts quartz mechanism by Ronda
• Crown and clasp made of stainless steel
• Quick release watchband made of soft leather
• 3 ATM water resistant thanks to Metal-Core Technology
• Our products are made from natural materials, slight variations in color are possible