SHOPPING IN STORE - THE TAILOR & FORGE WAY
We are so happy to be back in our Greenwich store and we thank all of you who have already joined us. The safety of our customers and team remain our top priority and we have been adapting our methods in store in accordance with Government guidelines. Our new systems and measures are in place to ensure that you can enjoy a safe and enhanced shopping experience with us.
Our in store numbers have now increased to 40 customers at any one time. Customers are advised to wear a face covering in store at all times, unless requested to remove it by a member of staff for identification purposes.
BOOK ONLINE NOW - FOR A QUICK & SAFER STORE VISIT
We have an online booking calendar to allow customers to avoid queuing and to enable us to make your in-store visit as safe and enjoyable as possible. We advise you to book a day and time to shop in-store, you can do this by clicking here.
For customers who do not have an appointment, you can still visit, but you may need to queue outside. Please consider the weather for your trip as our queuing area will not be covered.
STEPS WE'RE TAKING FOR SAFER SHOPPING
Our store is operating with some changes in accordance with Government and Local Authority guidelines. This includes the following measures:
- Asking customers to maintain social distancing within the store. Keeping 2 metres apart from other shoppers who you do not share a household with. The new 1 metre + rule will apply in store also.
- Customers are requested to wear a face covering (unless exempt) when in store in accordance with Government requirements.
- There will be a queuing system outside to manage entry into the store when required. Please bear in mind that due to the implementation of additional safety measures, queuing times may vary. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time.
- Our team will be on hand in store to help you stick to social distancing guidelines.
- We request that customers limit their contact with products by not touching them (where possible). Our team will be on hand to give you assistance with any items that you are interested in. Our intention is to make your shopping experience safer - just like having your own personal shopper.
EXTRA CLEANING & SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
As you might expect, we'll be doing extra scrubbing, cleaning, and sterilising to make the whole store as safe as possible for you.
We will be providing hand sanitiser in store for customers to use before entering the store and when leaving. Our team will assist you if required.
PAYING AT THE TILL
When it comes to checking out, we have introduced a new system at our till point. We ask that customers drop their items off at the till and wait at the designated till point. Our team will process your items and wrap and pack them accordingly. Our till area allows for 1+ metres social distancing at all times during the process and we ask customers to follow instructions given by our team as and when required.
Our store will be open from 1000hrs until 1800hrs; with the last customer entry time at 1715hrs. The store is currently open Wednesday through Sunday; for our up to the minute opening times, please check our Google listing. Any changes to the opening schedule will be updated on the online booking system also.
OTHER WAYS TO SHOP
You can shop our full product range online 24/7. You can Click & Collect or opt for one of our delivery options. Free local delivery within a three mile radius of the store (for orders of £50 or more) is available along with a number of other delivery options for those outside of this area.
Once you have placed your order, a member of the team will be in contact with you to confirm how you would like your delivery to take place.
As we all learn and adapt to a new way of shopping, we ask that customers please consider other shoppers and our team when visiting. Please follow any guidance given by our team whilst shopping with us and stay alert.
Should you have any questions or need assistance, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.