WE ARE RE-OPENING - YAY!
We’re excited to announce that from 10am on Monday 15th June we’ll be welcoming you back to our Greenwich store. Of course, the safety of our customers and team remains the highest priority so we have been working hard to welcome you back safely.
We are introducing new systems and measures so you can enjoy a safe and enhanced shopping experience with us.
Due to the need to limit customer numbers, we will be allowing 6 customers into our store at any one time.
BOOK ONLINE NOW - FOR A QUICK & SAFER STORE VISIT
We have launched an online booking calendar to allow customers to avoid queuing and to enable us to make your in-store visit as safe and enjoyable as possible. We advise you to book a day and time to shop in-store, you can do this by clicking here.
For customers who do not have an appointment, you can still visit, but you will need to queue outside. Please consider the weather for your trip as our queuing area will not be covered.
STEPS WE'RE TAKING FOR SAFER SHOPPING
Our store will be operating with some changes in accordance with Government and Local Authority guidelines. This includes the following measures:
- Asking customers to maintain social distancing within the store. Keeping 2 metres apart from other shoppers who you do not share a household with.
- To ensure a safer shopping experience we ask that if you can, please shop alone. Only bring one other person from the same household, if you need special assistance or if you need to bring your children with you.
- There will be a queuing system outside to manage entry into the store. Please bear in mind that due to the implementation of additional safety measures, queuing times may vary. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time.
- Our team will be on hand in store to help you stick to social distancing guidelines.
- We request that customers limit their contact with products by not touching them (where possible). Our team will be on hand to give you assistance with any items that you are interested in. Our intention is to make your shopping experience safer - just like having your own personal shopper.
EXTRA CLEANING & SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
As you might expect, we'll be doing extra scrubbing, cleaning, and sterilising to make the whole store as safe as possible for you.
We will be providing hand sanitiser in store for customers to use before entering the store and when leaving. Our team will assist you if required.
PAYING AT THE TILL
When it comes to checking out, we have introduced a new system at our till point. We ask that customers drop their items off at the till and wait at the designated till point. Our team will process your items and wrap and pack them accordingly. The team will then leave the area whilst you make your payment. Our till area allows for 2 metres social distancing at all times during the process.
Our store will be open from 1000hrs until 1800hrs; with the last customer entry time at 1715hrs. The store is currently open Wednesday through Sunday; for our up to the minute opening times, please check our Google listing. Any changes to the opening schedule will be updated on the online booking system also.
OTHER WAYS TO SHOP
You can shop our full product range online 24/7. We continue to provide free local delivery (within a three mile radius of the store) and provide a number of other delivery options for those outside of this area.
Once you have placed your order, a member of the team will be in contact with you to confirm how you would like your delivery to take place.
As we all learn and adapt to a new way of shopping, we ask that customers please consider other shoppers and our team when visiting. Please follow any guidance given by our team whilst shopping with us and stay alert.
Should you have any questions or need assistance, please contact us on email@example.com.