Biodegradable Coconut Kitchen Scourers
- Pack of 3 eco-friendly biodegradable reusable kitchen scourers
- Perfect for scrubbing away hard grease, stains and any food residues
- Reach all tricky corners of your plates and pots that rigid loofah scourers can’t get into
- 100% biodegradable - made from waste coconut coir and natural rubber latex
- Scratch free. These little beauties are tough on dirt but won’t damage your delicate crockery
- Each sponge: 100 (l) x 75 (w) x 5 (h) mm
- Tree planted for every pack of scourers sold
Materials & Packaging
100% biodegradable waste coconut coir and natural rubber latex
Comes in a 100% recycled unbleached Kraft box, printed with Soy Ink, which is 100% recyclable.
End of life
When the coconut dish scrubber is no longer scrubbing your dirty dishes well, you can use it as a soap dish to put the soap block on. Or you can throw the scrubber at your best friends head. Long as the scrubber lands on a patch of grass, it will biodegrade.If you want to speed up the breaking down of the scrubber, simply bury it underground or put it in your home compost. If your council collects food waste for composting, you can also put the coconut scrubber in the food waste bin.