- This necklace is NOT a toy and is to be worn by adults ONLY. It should NEVER be worn by or left unattended with babies or children. Small parts pose a choking hazard if left unsupervised. Necklace cord poses a strangulation hazard if not worn by an adult/left unsupervised with a baby or child
- Wash before use & regularly check your necklace for defects. Should the necklace, cord, beads or breakaway clasp become damaged, break or if you are worried about any aspect of the product, please stop wearing it & contact us immediately
- Necklace length is approximately 72cm.
- Necklace beads measure 2cm & the cord is knotted on each side to keep beads from moving. However, in the unlikely event that beads become lose, they are small enough to be a choking hazard.
- Beads are made from high-quality, non-toxic food grade silicone that is free from BPA, PVC, phthalate, latex, cadmium, lead & heavy metals.
- Beads meet European toy safety standard EN71 (Parts 2 & 3) & EN1400 (European Child Use & Care Articles: soothers for babies & young children) part 9.5.2: bite endurance test.
- The breakaway clasp is made of plastic & therefore must NOT be chewed or tampered with under any circumstances. If it becomes damaged or separated from the cord, it can pose a choking hazard.
- Satin nylon cord should NOT be chewed & poses a strangulation hazard if not worn by an adult.
- Having conducted a General Product Safety Assessment on our necklaces, this necklace was deemed ‘low risk’ by our assurance, inspection, product testing & certification companies & in their opinion it was considered to be a safe product as defined by Article 2 of 2001/95/EC.
- We disclaim, so far as is legally possible, all liability for any damage, loss, injury, claims, costs, expenses, professional fees and any other liability resulting out of the improper use of a teething necklace and/or the failure to properly supervise any baby or child.
Shipping is calculated at checkout based on your preferences.
We want you to love every item you receive, but we understand that there are times when you may want to arrange a return.
If you’re not 100% happy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition and original packaging with a completed returns form within 14 days for a full refund, excluding delivery fees.
You are responsible for covering the cost of returning items to us. Please take care to keep all packaging as we can only accept returns with the original packaging. It is important to include your order number with your full name when contacting us (or receipt if bought in store) at email@example.com to help our team identify your order. Without this, we may be unable to complete your refund or exchange. Please note, it takes up to five days to process a return though this may be longer without your order number and full name.
If your item arrives with you damaged, please accept our apologies but this does sometimes happen.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receiving your damaged delivery. Remember to include your name, order number, photos of the damaged item and your refund/replacement request in your email.
We will then arrange everything for you and confirm by email within 3 days.
Please do not return damaged items as we are unable to refund any return costs.