The Lara & Ollie silicone necklaces and bangles offer a stylish and safe alternative to costume jewellery for mums to wear and teething babies to chew and fiddle with.
Stylish and sophisticated, each necklace comes on black cord with a black safety clasp and features 11 of our new round beads. Looking nothing like a teething necklace, we guarantee our new necklaces will dress up any everyday outfit so we hope you, and your little one, will love our new Collection.
- This necklace is NOT a toy and is to be worn by adults ONLY. It should NEVER be worn by or left unattended with babies or children. Small parts pose a choking hazard if left unsupervised. Necklace cord poses a strangulation hazard if not worn by an adult/left unsupervised with a baby or child
- Wash before use & regularly check your necklace for defects. Should the necklace, cord, beads or breakaway clasp become damaged, break or if you are worried about any aspect of the product, please stop wearing it & contact us immediately
- Necklace length is approximately 72cm.
- Necklace beads measure 2cm & the cord is knotted on each side to keep beads from moving. However, in the unlikely event that beads become lose, they are small enough to be a choking hazard.
- Beads are made from high-quality, non-toxic food grade silicone that is free from BPA, PVC, phthalate, latex, cadmium, lead & heavy metals.
- Beads meet European toy safety standard EN71 (Parts 2 & 3) & EN1400 (European Child Use & Care Articles: soothers for babies & young children) part 9.5.2: bite endurance test.
- The breakaway clasp is made of plastic & therefore must NOT be chewed or tampered with under any circumstances. If it becomes damaged or separated from the cord, it can pose a choking hazard.
- Satin nylon cord should NOT be chewed & poses a strangulation hazard if not worn by an adult.
- Having conducted a General Product Safety Assessment on our necklaces, this necklace was deemed ‘low risk’ by our assurance, inspection, product testing & certification companies & in their opinion it was considered to be a safe product as defined by Article 2 of 2001/95/EC.
- We disclaim, so far as is legally possible, all liability for any damage, loss, injury, claims, costs, expenses, professional fees and any other liability resulting out of the improper use of a teething necklace and/or the failure to properly supervise any baby or child.
Shipping is calculated at checkout based on your preferences.
This product is available for collection in store and is eligible for free local delivery (within a 3 mile radius of our Greenwich store).
Returns - you can return your product for a refund or exchange within 14 days of purchase. Should you product be damaged when purchased, a replacement will be provided.
For full terms and conditions of purchase, please refer to the Refund section.